12.18.2011

Everydays at Christmas time

Charlie, you light up my life! And you also broke about 3 strands of Christmas lights "helping" decorate.
I could bite those lips off, but I won't.
 Mitchy circling his Christmas wish list ideas in a magazine. Same thing every time: the construction set of Matchbox cars.
 If we ever get snow maybe we can actually ski! By "we" I mean me and Todd. There will be no Rufflings on the ski hill for quite a while, for our sake and yours.
 I Christmas-ify everything I can, including my rain boots;)
 Mitchy calls himself "Daddy" now and has taken his role seriously, tending to his baby brother's needs. 16 minutes older is still older.
 I love seeing everything in 4's. I am blessed {and our food bill is ridiculous}.
Old Bailey Girl just ate a huge candy cane, oops.
Painting ornaments from Ninny.
Ooh, look at Mitchy's mouth and those lashes, yum.
You can tell Charlie's really concentrating, his tongue is hanging out:)
 I love our piano even more at Christmas time, all covered in garland and lights and our Christmas books.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree...
Not sure what caption to put here...
 Breakfast berry smoothies
Ghiradelli cocoa, fresh whipped cream, Christmas mug. Ahhh, doesn't get any better.
We've had some gorgeous sunsets lately, breathtaking. And these pictures don't do it justice, the colors were so vibrant it looked like someone painted the sky with neon spray paint!
Dawson is happy that his brothers are old enough for a good round of Ruff housing.
 Sweet Mitchy is into babies right now, so precious.
Snow White and the 3 stooges.
 Jesus take the wheel. I cracked up when I discovered baby Jesus driving the garbage truck while cleaning up toys:)
 My sister got me these towels, she knows me well.

No comments: