1.07.2012

Christmas Eve #

We always spend Christmas Eve with Todd's side of the family, and since my sister is married to his brother, it's really my side of the family too:) It usually consists of the following activites: eating, watching the kids open gifts {the big people are too poor to exchange gifts after buying for the massive amounts of children}, eating, playing games, laughing, did I mention eating? The younger set of cousins are really close in age and love each other and play so well together. I don't think we had to deal with any issues with the kids the entire night, pretty miraculous considering the mayhem and foolishness that kids 8 and under can't conjure up.
Gabe & Ella have always had a special bond, they are so cute together! And since Ella's adopted, we let them continue to plan their wedding, which wouldn't have to be held in Kentucky.
 Charlie and Ava
 Dawson & Torre are big fans of one another. I asked Dawson if he was excited to see cousin Torre and he said "he's not just my cousin, he's my friend!" At this point I don't need to try and explain Dawson's weird expressions, you've come to expect them just as I have. Heaven knows I've tried to figure out how to get this kid to smile on command.
Complete Goober.
Gosh, as I look at these pictures all lined up, I'm realizing that all the kids look cranky! I promise, they had a blast and must've been rotten just for the camera.
 The other Dynamic Duo, Rachel and Bethanne. Beth just whacked her hair off, cute huh?!
 Todd with his brother Dave, and Aaron.
 Todd's cousin, Nathan, and his Uncle Kevin.
Charlie is pinching Aaron with the Claw:)
 You're probably wondering why I posted this picture since Torre looks like a deer caught in the head lights and Charlie's face is turned to the side, but look closely at Dawson...That's the very beginning of a p-nut reaction in the making. Poor guy must've touched something that had traces of peanut on it, his eye started itching, then got red and swollen, then his face and neck broke out in itchy hives. Luckily we're always prepared and keep meds on hand for him:(
 Sisters, smallest to biggest. That sounds bad, shortest to tallest is better, and more accurate;) Hey, we're all brunettes now too!
Grandpa and Adam. Adam has no hair thanks to the Civil Air Patrol.
Chaos about to unfold...
I don't like this picture, I look old {especially since I'm only 22}. But it's the only one with us in it, so whatever.
So by the time Santa gets to our house, he's sick of cookies and milk and ready for chips and reinBEER:)
One of Santa's helpers and her trusty reinbeer.
She had to rearrange the antlers a bit to drink it, I didn't think that through;)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Hey.....if you're 22 then I need to be in the Guinness Book Of World Records!!