We just got in tonight and semi-settled from our trip to Disneyland, and I don't have the energy to get all the magical details and pictures up tonight, but... I just have to say thank you to my sweet friend Katy. When we arrived home we were all a little bummed, I hate coming home from vacation, especially a vacation to Disneyland, but there was a cheery little package waiting for me. I opened it up and there was the cutest card and a huge bag full of homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for me (and the boys) to enjoy. Katy, you made me cry - in a good way, I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Us Mommies of little ones barely have time to shower some days, and to know you went through the trouble of making cookies from scratch, buying a card, and then packaging it up and taking it to the Post Office was SO thoughtful. You made my heart, and tummy, very happy. Thank you for thinking of me, loves to you and the girls.
2.25.2009
A Sweet Surprise
We just got in tonight and semi-settled from our trip to Disneyland, and I don't have the energy to get all the magical details and pictures up tonight, but... I just have to say thank you to my sweet friend Katy. When we arrived home we were all a little bummed, I hate coming home from vacation, especially a vacation to Disneyland, but there was a cheery little package waiting for me. I opened it up and there was the cutest card and a huge bag full of homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for me (and the boys) to enjoy. Katy, you made me cry - in a good way, I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Us Mommies of little ones barely have time to shower some days, and to know you went through the trouble of making cookies from scratch, buying a card, and then packaging it up and taking it to the Post Office was SO thoughtful. You made my heart, and tummy, very happy. Thank you for thinking of me, loves to you and the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, you're so welcome. Little did I know they would arrive while you were in Disneyland. Just my luck as I'm sure they're tasting a little like the cardboard box they came in by now. But I think about you a lot and am so thankful you're in my life...stale cookies and all! Luvs to you! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
Actually they were chewy and delicious, and if you ask me it was perfect timing - a little comfort food when I needed it:-) Thanks again Katy, you're such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment