9.27.2009

Park Hopping











We went to Manito last weekend and ventured into the Duncan Gardens, but I just didn't have my fill and since we've been blessed with another beautiful weekend, we went again yesterday. I think it's one of Spokane's true gems and I would build a house right smack in the middle of it if I could. We made it to the Japanese Garden this time too, and the kids had a blast dipping their toes in the water, hiking through the trails and burning off some extra energy. I was going to try and get some shots of the flowers up close but the batteries died in my camera. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day that I was able to squeeze in while it still had some juice.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

If only this park hoping was at the beginning of summer. You know me, I LOVE the Fall, but am now sad that we won't be looking at beautiful flowers, lush trees, and the warm sun. Looks like you had a great time. Beautiful pictures!