9.05.2009

Say What?

I've often thought about adding a "Todd-isms" section to my blog, but frankly most of the funny things Todd says are inappropriate. But here are a couple of recent ones that are G-rated, enjoy.
I was pumping milk for the babies since we were heading out to a place that would make it difficult to nurse, and Todd said in honest amazement "Isn't it weird that you're bigger than a cow? Cows don't get that big when they have babies." I whipped my head around he said "No, no, you know what I mean, their udders in proportion to their babies are small compared to you."
I tried to act offended but I started cracking up and we've been laughing about it since.

The other night 3 of the 4 kids were crying (and the day before that, and the day before that...) and I teasingly told Todd that we should go out and leave the kids at home by themselves, I said we have an alarm system, what's the worse that could happen? He said "Yah, and if CPS comes to get them we'll at least get to go out on a date once in a while."

No comments: