My sweet cousin Dawn sent these cute "Little Brother" shirts for the twins when they were born. I remember opening the gift and looking at these onesies thinking to myself "it's gonna be ages before the babies are big enough to fit in these, they're so tiny...." And here we are. They shirts are size 18 months so I was waiting until it warmed up to pull them out, but I'm glad I washed them and tried them on now. I don't think they'll fit the boys much longer! Thank you Dawn, you nailed it with the blue, their eyes sparkle in these adorable shirts.
2 comments:
They are soooooo cute......I just want to squeeze them tight and kiss their little cheeks off!!
Yeah! I'm glad they finally fit. I always like getting things that fit later in their little lives. It's like a surprise present when they finally do fit. They are getting big and so very cute. So, when are you coming to CO?
Post a Comment