
5.18.2010
Paging Dr. Ruff
The kids came with me and Todd when we "got pregnant" with the twins at Dr. Robins' (when I say the kids come with me everywhere, I mean everywhere) so the nurses gave the kids some surgical hats and masks to play with while Mommy was a tad busy. We added them to their doctor kit and they've had a blast playing with them ever since. Perhaps we have another physician in the family...the last one was my great grandfather, so we're due. I have a feeling the only one that could handle the blood, gore, and lack of sleep, and has the tenacity, assertiveness, confidence and brains to be a doctor around here is Ella. And since it appears that Dawson is using a toothbrush on Ella's abdomen and he's had an infatuation with toothbrushes since infancy, I'm pretty sure Dawson is going to be a dentist - or maybe he'll just always have really clean teeth. Either is good I guess, doesn't take much to make a Mom proud.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment