9.16.2010
I may be a twin but I'm one of a kind
I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of the babies in their matching outfits. I never thought I'd be into the matchy-matchy stuff. Coordinating outfits - you betcha. Matching exactly - not so much. Not only are they twins, but they are the same gender, so I thought I'd just let them be their own little people with their own little clothes. At least that's what I thought. But that was before I met these two. Who could've guessed that these boys would look (and act) so different?! Now I'm all over the matching outfits. I have hand-me-downs from Dawson, so a lot of times I just need "one extra" of whatever that may be, so I am thrilled when I can buy TWO of something, just for them. Besides, dressing them alike cuts down on the questions I get from strangers. "Are they both/all yours?" "Are you babysitting?" "Oh how cute, a boy and a girl!" I'll give you one wild guess who they think the girl is (this just happened again at the hotel in Seattle. And for the record, they were wearing these exact outfits). And I may be biased, but I think these guys are TWO cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment