P.S. I swear I did my darndest to avoid shots that included their little packages, but I can't promise anything. There could be the occasional balls and bat or frank and beans.
9.13.2010
Rub-a-dub Just Relaxin' in the Tub
The kids love tubby time and so do I. I mean, come on, is there anything better than squeaky clean babies? It's now relatively safe for the twins to bathe together without being trapped in some sort of device to keep them above water. I said relatively safe because Charlie is still involved, so there is always the chance a catastrophe will occur. It was so cute because Charlie discovered his reflection in the overflow drain, and he thought he was pretty cute (I happen to agree). I tried to get a picture of his little smiling face shining back at him.
P.S. I swear I did my darndest to avoid shots that included their little packages, but I can't promise anything. There could be the occasional balls and bat or frank and beans.

P.S. I swear I did my darndest to avoid shots that included their little packages, but I can't promise anything. There could be the occasional balls and bat or frank and beans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness...that third picture up from the bottom of mitch looks JUST like ella!!! (and that is a miracle!)
Post a Comment