9.08.2010

Our Little Red Wagon



I just love a good old red wagon. The metal Radio Flyer is a classic piece of summer nostalgia, and one of the things I was most excited to buy when we finally had our little Ella. It's as old as she is, and I've had fun taking pictures of my babies in it through the years. I wish I could post pictures of Ella in it when she was tiny, but I'd have to scan them since we didn't have a digital back then. I'm just too lazy to do that right now. But here are a few pix from the E & Big D years, and some with the the last of the Rufflings. I know this thing will be old and rusty someday, but I won't have the heart to get rid of it. The only problem is it's not really gonna fit in a memory box.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When your kids are all done, drill some holes in the bottom of that wonderful Radio Flyer and make it into a planter. They make adorable planters! I especially love to put geraniums in mine.

Marci said...

Little Dawson and little Mitch share the same expression...Are you sure that they like the little red wagon??!