I used to force bulbs indoors during winter, but haven't in the last few years. I love the thought of something blooming inside when it's cold and snowy outside. I found a beautiful pot on sale and it came with soil and amaryllis bulbs. It was orginally 30 dollars and I got it for 7, what a deal! And the best part is that it actually bloomed! The flowers are a beautiful, rich, red color ~ perfect for Valentine's Day, and a perfect splash of sunshine on these cloudy days.
1 comment:
Lovely! Isn't so nice when plants boom. Especially this time of year. And to have flowers in your house, always puts a smile on your face!
PS:I would love to share some fun ideas with you for your laundry room. You and Kel should really plan a girls nite! It doesn't have to be fancy and my schedule is always open. I can even tag along for a play date :)
Post a Comment