Ella doesn't get to have bUbbLe baths very often because of Dawson's skin, he has all sorts of rules about soap and suds. She was tired after her 1st day back to school after break, and she worked really hard practicing piano, so I told her I'd get her a nice, warm BuBbLe bath ready ~ all to herself. So I got her in and sat with her so we could visit. She put BuBbLeS all over her face and started making these hilarious, horrifying faces. I was laughing so hard there were tears streaming down my face. It was kinda creepy how much the bUbbLeS changed the structure of her face, it's like she'd been transformed by a make-up artist for a movie. Plus those fangs added just the right touch, it freaked me out! I don't know how such a pretty little girl can wind up looking like a deranged werewolf just from a bath. I'm telling you, she could be in one of the Twilight movies, either as a school-aged vampire or a werewolf in training.
1 comment:
Next time I visit, I best bring my garlic-clove necklace......And yes, she is a hoot.....reminds me of another little girl and her sister who used to pranch around the living room with their dad's tightie-whities on their head, with their hair coming out the leg openings.....
Post a Comment