9.29.2008

The Good Ole Days

The kids and I went up to see my Mom and Dad while Todd was away on business. While my Mom was at work I confiscated some pictures from the archives. Sit back and enjoy the show!
I hope my parents forgive me for this at some point.
Just thought I'd include this since I was talking about my best friend growing up, Megan, in a post a few days ago. She is on the far left, I'm on the far right. This is my Grandma Bunny (Mom's Mom). This was too embarassing to pass up. Grandma's aren't supposed to wear bikinis are they?
Date night and dancing.

My Mom in the school cafeteria, she's on the right.

No explanation needed. Poor Bambi.

My Dad (in black) and my Uncle Charlie.

My Aunt Theresa (on the left) and my Mommy.

Weren't the 70's awesome?! My Dad's engine. Man did he spend a lot of time waxing that thing.

My Aunt Theresa and My Mom (on the right).My Dad was a fire fighter for the Forest Service, he was on the Hot Shot crew. He is the 2nd one from the right.
My Mom standing in front of my Grandpa's plane. Look at those legs! She was well on her way to 6'1" already!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I remember those days. Ahhh, Birthday parties at McDonalds....

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Love you!