11.27.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving, I think there were 23 of us! The kids had a blast playing together, so I didn't get a lot of pictures of Ella and Dawson with the cousins. They were too busy having fun to be bothered by Mamarazzi. I did try to get a lot of the twins, it is their 1st Thanksgiving after all. We have so much to be thankful for, we are blessed in so many ways. While we were praying Dave was thanking God for family and Ella leaned over and kissed Gabe's hand, so precious. The baby boys loved all the snuggles and I have to say one of the best parts of the day was that they never had to be put down, that is what they deserve, non-stop lovin'. Mitchy, love those lashes, and those lips, and that blonde peach fuzz...
Yes, my niece is only 1 day past 13 and she's taller than me - not that it's that hard to do

Grams, Mitchy, Aunt Suzanne, Ava and Uncle Rich
Uncle Dave with Dawson (and Ophelia the shark)

Me and my baby boys Our nieces Bethanne and Rachel and their friend Malia
Ella and Charlie
Ninny (my Mom) and Honey Ham
Man Cub

Daddy's boys

No comments: