
I am just so in love with this baby boy. He looks so much like Todd, which is nice because when Todd is irritating me (which is of course
hardly ever:-)) I can make out with little Mitchy since he is just a minature version of his Dad. I had no idea I could give birth to a replica of my husband, but apparently it's possible. Like I've said before, I'm pretty annoyed that he isn't a full-fledged Mama's Boy. Don't get me wrong, I'm still his favorite person, just like every Mommy is to their baby. But he is only slightly amused by my incessant cheek-squeezing, chin-nibbling, mouth-kissing behavior. At some point I will have words with him about this - you know the line "I carried you in my womb for 9 months, spent months miserable with morning sickness, endured 19 long hours in labor..." - well, the labor part is a lie, but I don't think 4 hours of labor will create a whole lot of sympathy. But I love him to pieces anyway, despite the fact that he isn't enamored with me to the same degree as his brothers. One of the things I love about Mitch is his little voice, he sounds like he's going through puberty - it starts out low and then all of the sudden it cracks and gets high-pitched. Too cute. He usually saves his long conversations for Ella when she gets home from school. He's always had a thing for his Sis, he must like blondes. Hey, maybe that's the problem, I should've never dyed my hair dark brown...
* You'll have to pause/mute my music (at the bottom of my blog) so you can hear his coos.
1 comment:
I love how serious he is and his adorable "man-cub" voice is the best. Your father is always teasing me about my serious face, sometimes he thinks I am grumpy when I am not. It will be nice to have another in the family like me!
Post a Comment