11.01.2009

It's a Jungle Out There

I always buy the kids' costumes at a children's consignment store in town, but I had my heart set on all four of them being dressed up in the same theme (I'm a sucker for a theme:-)). So I was happy as a clam when I was able to snag 4 jungle-ish costumes. Plus it kinda fits our life right now, wild and crazy, reminiscent of the zoo. I was shocked that Ella played along with this, I thought for sure she'd insist on being Tinkerbell again, and I told her she could (in fact I packed it as a back up since I still had doubts) but I was so excited when she said she wanted to be the giraffe I'd brought home. Dawson was a tiger which was perfect since his nickname while I was pregnant with him was Little Tiger. I found a monkey and a banana costume in the same size and knew it was perfect for the twins. Charlie is a little monkey, a live-wire just like his sis, and Mitch is so laid back, he just "hangs" out like a banana. I thought it was cute, just like a monkey and banana go together, so do these boys, can't have one without the other!



This is a terrible picture of me but I love it because Charlie is trying to bite me, as usual.









1 comment:

katy said...

Love all the costumes...they are precious!