
Ella's class had a Passover seder at school to celebrate the true meaning of Easter, and they were allowed to dress up as a bible character that day. I didn't have a lot of time to make something great, I wish I could've made her a neat Pharoah's daughter costume or something flashy like that. But I hit my sister up for some rags and thought she could be Mirium with baby Moses in a basket. I was leaning toward a costume of Moses' time because of the first Passover, but Ella
really wanted to be Mary and insisted that her doll was no Moses, but Jesus. So I quickly made this little get-up for her, and wrapped her only baby doll in a little cloth diaper and called it good. She looked so cute and not only wore it all day at school, but insisted on wearing it all night at home until bath time, she was even Mary for dinner. But Todd and I couldn't stop laughing when she came speeding by us in the Hummer, the radio blaring, with baby Jesus on her lap.
3 comments:
Love this...such a cutie pie. Reminds me SO much of Ava!
I forgot to tell you that I saw her running around in the back yard that day too...her veil blowing in the wind behine her! too cute...
Find a funny rendition of this song on U Tube...called "Cletus, take the Reel.....too funny!!
Post a Comment