


I'm one mad scrapper, what the heck happened to all the scrapbook stores around here?! Am I the only scrapbooker left in Spokane, the last of a dying breed? Apropos - closed, Picture Pages - closed, Huckleberry's Paper Patch - closed! Seriously, somebody help. Text me, email me, call me, comment on my blog...where's a girl supposed to replenish her paper supply, get some funky ribbon, grab a box of great brads? I have a habit to maintain, now I just need a good supplier. I'm gonna have to start meeting behind the dumpster at Michael's to trade Bazzil paper with someone. I need a hobby to keep me out of trouble so help me out before I have too much time on my hands at night, that could be bad.
2 comments:
I know the paper situation is such a bummer!!! Aside from Stampin' Up and Close to my Heart looks like Michael and Joanne will have to be our new besties.
I am calling dibs on the star paper you have pictured on your blog for my b-day card! It's so cute :)
Loves,
D
I don't know if you order any scrapbook supplies from online, but I just saw these three website and thought of you.
http://www.scrapbookexpress.com/
http://www.croppingcorner.com/
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/
Post a Comment