I love having a house full of boys. I love the baskets of trucks and tools all over the house, the hair gel under the sink, the yard that's littered with basketballs, soccer balls, dump trucks and bug jars. I love that it isn't out of the ordinary to have a dish drainer full of freshly washed Matchbox cars, or to find bolts and screws in the wash because they were safely tucked away into a little guy's jeans. I guess you could say I'm a little boy crazy.
1 comment:
aw, thanks for the comment Laura! you're so sweet! I've enjoyed looking at your blog...your kiddies are so adorable and I've been bugging Joe to take me to Chaps! (I noticed you like the place) I'm not sure how I came across their website one day, but it looks like cute! Are you going to Farm Chicks this weekend?
Tab
Post a Comment