This picture was taken about a month before I had the twins. I came downstairs and Ella had stuffed a ball under her shirt and Dawson's. Too cute.

3 months!!!

4 months!!!!


5 months!!!!! I think Ella caught me pulling up my pants? But it's the only bare belly shot for this month


6 months!!!!!!

7 months!!!!!!!

8 months!!!!!!!!

D-day! These next 2 are right before we left for the hospital!


Here is a look back at my pregnancy pictures, thanks to Ella my little photographer - she only cut my head off or caught me doing weird stuff a couple of times. All I can say is
thank God that skin is stretchy. Oh, and I included the bare belly ones especially for you Katy (even though my Dad thinks it's weird to show your tummy all hanging out, he's a guy, what does he know anyway?). Looking back at all of these in order like this is kinda scary, I look more pale and more exhausted as each month passed - actually, this process is still occuring...
No comments:
Post a Comment