6.30.2010

Dawson's Ditties

Dawson must be sensing a disturbance in the force, he's all of the sudden becoming concerned that we are going to make him give up his thumb, cold turkey. So he announced this the other day "God said I can suck my thumb, and if He says I can, then I can."

When we passed by the lingerie department at Target, Dawson said "wow! Look at all those booby traps!" Booby traps = bras in Dawson's vocabulary.

Dawson likes to go through my makeup bag while I'm getting ready and he saw tweezers and asked me "Mommy, why do you have needle nose pliers?"

Todd's Mom asked Dawson if he wanted help putting on his rainboots and he said "no, you evil space alien."
Whenever we have left over balloons from a party I let the kids let them go one by one, making a wish as they float away. We had a bunch of wishes to make after the twins' party, and Dawson held his yellow balloon and said "I wish for Bailey to never die" as he let it go. This boy melts my heart.

No comments: