
Dawson
LOVES to help me cook and bake, and on the rare occasion I do either without him, he gets pretty ticked. The other night he saw me getting dinner finished up and asked if he could help me cut the tomatoes for the salad (pulverize with a butter knife is more like it). I told him everything was ready so I didn't need help this time, and he started crying "but you
always let me help you cook." He just loves to be in the kitchen with me, I'm sure his wife will appreciate that. Not that he'll ever get married and leave me, that is completely hypothetical of course. Todd knows how to make eggs and toast and, wait, that's it. Here is a visual on why it's sometimes tempting
not to let the kids "help" me bake. This is the footprint Dawson left behind on the chair after helping me make cheesecake. The scene of the crime. A little slip-up with the sugar scoop is par for the course. And even though it's a tad bit messy with these hooligans in the kitchen, we make a lot of
SWEET memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment