8.29.2010

Things that make you go hmmm....

Let's be real, our kids have zero chance of turning out normal. I hope, I pray, but things aren't looking good. Mitchy is about as close as we're gonna get to a regular kid. I think his expression says it all, the other Rufflings are pretty much crazy. What a catch!


Mitchy is bouncing his head up and down so fast he looks like this, even when the camera is on sport mode:)
We were painting Father's Day gifts for Todd, but Mitch thought he'd just paint himself. The gift that keeps on givin'`
No, Ella and Dawson and Charlie don't drink bottles, but the big kids wanted one so what the heck. I mean when's the last time you saw Cinderella, in her wedding veil, drinking a bottle?

This face, which is a common occurance, is what got Charlie the nickname "Monkey."

Barbie? Is that you? Oh my.
The Siberian super-hero wielding a pirate pistol.

These tights were part of an outfit Ella got for Christmas 2 years ago. She has since re-named them her "lucky tights" and wears them A LOT, and over just about anything. Even Dawson loves them and always tells her "Ella, I sure love yer lucky tights!" Here she is doing a spiraling triple sow-cow dismount from the ottoman.

Seems like there's a better way to get down the stairs, but who am I to judge?

No explanation necessary.

Now there's an idea...
Salad spinner? No way. It's a super cool space hat.
Ella's chicken feet

What are you lookin' at?
This was not Mitch's idea.

`
Good morning to you, we live in a zoo, you look like a giraffe, and you smell like one too.

Soccer reinvented

1 comment:

Marci said...

At least your life is NOT boring :)