3.03.2011

Rock-a-bye Baby

My friend Tara was borrowing our bassinet for her newest little guy. Which, by the way, made me very happy because then I don't appear crazy for holding on to it. I keep it so other people can borrow it. Yeah, that's it, I just keep it for that reason...So she gave it back to me a few weeks ago, and I had it broken down to fit in the car, and the pieces were in our room until I could stash it in the loft when the babies woke up from nap. I came up to my room and saw Dawson snuggled in it, sucking his thumb. It's something I probably would've forced him to do, but he actually did it on his own which made me smile. Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't want to say goodbye to the baby bassinet. After all, the only reason I moved him out of it in the first place is because his head and feet were smashed against each end.

No comments: