Please pray for my Aunt Debbie. She was just diagnosed with Stage 3 uterine cancer. She is a feisty one and I know she'll be a champ through her chemo and radiation. I have such great memories of her growing up. I remember her as this tiny little thing you could fit in your pocket, with her Southern accent, tight jeans, cowboy boots and piles of blonde, hot-rollered hair. Love you Aunt Deb!
Please pray for a friend from church that my sister and I (and I'm sure some of you) have known for years. Christy found out a few weeks ago that she has breast cancer and it has spread to a lymph node. Their youngest is only 10 months old, please pray for her, her husband, and their children.
Praying for peace that passes understanding, healing and strength for you...
"I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You, Your right hand upholds me."
Psalm 63: 7-8
Psalm 63: 7-8
No comments:
Post a Comment