5.28.2008

"Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow"





We had a great time bbqing and relaxing with our wonderful friends Kelli and Shane.
Here are some pictures of Ella and her best friend Olivia, and of the baby brothers giving each other some lovins (Dawson gave some unsolicited kisses to Nolan - precious). These are the moments life is really about. The bummer is that all of those days of blissful simplicity without responsibility, and nakedness without shame (or cellulite), is wasted on youth. I don't know about you but I don't remember a whole lot of my first 4 years of life, and that's when things are so good! Meals and snacks provided, naps are encouraged, sippy cups of cold beverages are always available, and just the beauty of an innocent, carefree mind.

So here's to a summer full of memories like this!






1 comment:

katy said...

So eloquently written as usual Laura. Man, I always wished we lived closer. Your kids are beautiful and I know you are a wonderful mom. Take care, love Katy