


Happy 24th birthday Aaron! We love you and are so proud of the man you've become. Thanks for sealing the deal when I met your Dad, once you showed me the "wart family" on your foot at Subway I knew it was true love. I remember how cute you looked in your tux the day Dad and I got married, I remember the Star Wars years, camping trips, fishing trips, Disneyland. So many memories of you, time went so fast and sometimes I wish we could go back in time, knowing what I know now. But I suppose 10 years from now I will feel the same way, wishing I could go back and do things better. You are what every parent prays for and more. You have so many talents and gifts, continue to let God guide and direct you, He will be the one constant in this crazy life. Dad and I are always here for you, no matter what.Ella says "I love you, happy birthday. When I see you I'm gonna give you a big hug AND a big kiss. I'm gonna surprise you and jump on you."
Dawson's just drooling, but I'm sure he wishes you a happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment