Happy GOLDEN birthday Olivia! We love you so much and think you are such a special girl. Wishing you a happy, happy day and a wonderful year being 4 and fabulous!
Happy birthday!! This is Danika, and I got your blog address from your Mom. It is great to see pictures of your kids. I have not seen them before.Have a great Monday!
Ella, thank you for calling me today to wish me a happy birthday. I love you too! I really like my new book Auntie Laura made me. You're always doing special things for my family and I. Love you all lots~Liv
2 comments:
Happy birthday!!
This is Danika, and I got your blog address from your Mom. It is great to see pictures of your kids. I have not seen them before.Have a great Monday!
Ella, thank you for calling me today to wish me a happy birthday. I love you too! I really like my new book Auntie Laura made me. You're always doing special things for my family and I. Love you all lots~Liv
Post a Comment