8.29.2008

When Life Hands You Lemons, Make Lemon Soap

My sweet friend Brandy always sends me a goodie for my birthday and this year it was a gift certificate for Bath & Body Works. I love to have delicious little soaps around the house and usually wait for their sale to stock up, so it was the perfect present. One of my favorites is the C.O. Bigelow Lemon Hand Wash, but it's crazy expensive so I was excited to get some with my gift card. But it was my lucky day because they were buy one, get one free! So thanks to Brandy, we are germ-free and smell of the delightful fresh scent of lemon. Ahhh, cleanses the hands and the soul. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This soap will change your life! My hands were so cracked from washing what seemed like every 30 seconds(changing dipes,etc.)all mom's can relate. Auntie bought some for me to try. I have a lemon fetish like my choc/mint. It is so delicious and makes your hands silky smooth! Cheers to C.O. Bigelow!!!