


Ice cream is one of man's greatest inventions. I have had a long love affair with the frozen confection, in fact more than 1 person has chosen the ice cream truck "song" ring tone to identify me when I call their cell phone (the circus theme song is another favorite choice for me - how rude). So when I heard that magical, tinkling tune coming down the street I literally ran to get Ella so she wouldn't miss it. An ice cream truck is a rare treat indeed around these parts, so it was doubly exciting. She lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw that van plastered with pictures of every ice cream and popsicle ever made. Ella picked the largest, most expensive one available, Dawson was content with a good ole banana popsicle. The sweetest part was watching Ella offer Dawson tastes of hers, she melts my heart sometimes. Her lips and tongue were blue for 2 days, now that's the mark of a great popsicle. What a way to chill out on a hot summer day.
No comments:
Post a Comment