My friend Katy sent this to me, it's a fun little "get to know me" questionaire. Sorry it took me so long to get to this Katy! Here is a picture of Ella with her and hubby Ryan!I've Been Tagged!
A little game called A to Z:
a- available?
No, but check back later. JK
b- best friend?
Kel, D, Stephy, Mom
c- cake or pie?
CUPcakes
d- drink of choice?
Coke, lots of crushed ice and a straw
e- essential thing used everyday?
Chapstick
f- favorite color?
Ocean blue and citrus/sage green
g- gummy bears or worms?
Bears
h- hometown growing up?
Big Bear Lake, CA
i- indulgence?
Chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, cheesecake, cupcakes, candy bars, popcorn, chips and dip. . .
j- January or February?
February - hello, Valentine's Day!
k- kids and names?
Aaron Thomas, Ella Grace, Dawson Michael
l- life...
is good:-)
m- marriage date?
December 2, 1995
n- number of siblings?
1, Stephy
o- oranges or apples?
Fuji apples
p- phobias?
Dawson rolling around in a vat of pnut butter, the kids getting hurt or kidnapped
q-quotes?
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day." Abraham Lincoln
r- reason to smile?
My kids
s- season?
Spring and Summer
t- three top vacation spots?
Maui, Disneyland, WA/OR coast
u- unknown fact about me?
I'm pretty much an open book, I'll have to think about that one
v- vegetables you do not like?
Zucchini isn't a favorite, mushrooms (my sister will be proud to know they're growing on me as I get older)
w- worst habits?
Eating my boogers and cussing, just kidding - snacking at night
x- rays you have had?
Teeth, spine, hip
y- your favorite food?
Bean tacos, lasagne, dessert
z- Zodiac sign?
3 comments:
You are too funny! Love the answers and love the favorite vacation spot part...way to improvise! Also, do we look young in that picture or what!? We need to come and visit! Got a room?
u- unkown fact about me?
You all probably didn't know she used to run around the house with nylons on her head chasing me! That's usually when I would say, "Just because I laugh doesn't mean it's funny!"
and don't forget...she used to where her dad's "tighty white-ies" on her head with her hair sticking out from the leg holes! And, if you don't believe me, I have proof, just ask I'll show you.
(Love from your mother)
Post a Comment