10.21.2008
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
Is there anything better than a plate of gooey home-made mac 'n cheese? Comfort food indeed. I just made myself a late supper. I fed the kids earlier but wanted to enjoy my dinner in peace and quiet. Todd is working late again tonight, I miss him so I'm hoping the overload of carbs will ease my pain. I just want to say how grateful I am that my husband is usually home for dinner. Aside from business trips or the occasional late night, he is usually home just in the nick of time - that wonderful hour when the kids and I start to lose our minds. Now he does wake up at 5 am on the dot so that he can be home at 4:30, and I appreciate the sacrifice he makes with his sleep so that he can preserve my sanity. Thanks for working so hard for us Hon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment