10.03.2008

My Little Corner of the Planet





I love to scrapbook. I am obsessed with pictures and it's another outlet for my obsession. Todd and I technically share the office, but really and truly it's mine. Don't tell him that though. I love paper, ribbon, brads and punches. It's a sickness really, but if it's wrong then I don't want to be right. It's just one of those things that makes me happy, and makes me realize just how blessed I am. Blessed to have so much paper that I need a paper rack, blessed to have such a lovely home to put all of this in, and most importantly, a beautiful, healthy family - after all, what would I scrapbook about if it weren't for them?
The "E" is a little project I made in my handy-dandy little craft room using some fun paper and an Uppercase Living vinyl - I sell these products by the way!

No comments: