




My sis-n-law and I took the kids to Jump n Play for a re-do of our original play date, which was replaced with Dawson's peanut butter crisis. Gabe and Ella had a blast and it was a good way to burn off some extra energy, and in my book, this is always a good thing. Dawson was of course attached at the hip the whole time, so I'm hoping he can dig down deep next time and find the courage to play a little more next time. We finished it off with some delicious ice cream at Maggie Moo's (their chocolate ice cream is SO good). I have a feeling we're going to be at the Jump n Play more often during the long winter months. I'd rather have the kids bouncing off the walls there then at home where there isn't near as much padding.
No comments:
Post a Comment