10.13.2008

"Heaven blew every trumpet and played every horn, on the wonderful, marvelous night you were born."

I just love this book. My sentimental, sappy heart usually gets the best of me when I read it to the kids. I bought it for them just after Dawson was born. I fell in love with it because both of my babies were born at night and it made me feel warm and fuzzy. The illustrations are absolutely beautiful too. If you're in the mood to buy your little ones a new book, or need a good baby shower gift, you'll love this one!
"On the night you were born the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you, and the night wind whispered 'life will never be the same.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read the quote from the book...and it totally made me cry. Why must you do that to me on my birthday, Laura Ruff?