12.13.2008

Ella-isms of Yore

Here are a couple of my favorite Ella-isms that I wrote down long before my blog. Most of them are around the time Dawson arrived.

This is word for word what I wrote down in her baby book:

Dawson is 2 weeks old. He is crying in the bouncy, Ella lays on the floor next to him and says "I have to tell you something, you need to use your words."

Jan 07. Ella asked while I was nursing "is one juice and one milk?"

Jan 07. Dawson was crying and Ella said "you better pray to Jesus Dawson, he's the only one that can help you now."

Jan 07. Dawson was in the bouncy while I showered and I looked over to see that Ella had put his blanket on his head. I told her that isn't safe and she said "I'm just trying to make him disappear."

1 comment:

katy said...

Love these! She is hilarious! Especially love the Jesus comment. What a girl!