I don't know where to begin....the beginning of you was actually long before you were born. God used so many circumstances in my life that ultimately led to the moment I held you in my arms for the first time. I will never forget the first time I saw you, wrapped you in my arms, kissed your sweet face. How did I get so lucky? Sweetie, you captivated my heart at first glance. You are so special - you made me a Mom, you were the answer to endless prayers, you were chosen. I remeber when Dad and I discovered your delicious dimples. You were just hours old and you puckered your lips just right and voila, you stole our hearts all over again. Since then I have learned so much about myself. You expose my short comings like no one else can, and you also bring me joy and happiness like no one else. You challenge me and I need that. I wish I could somehow fit every wonderful memory of you into a bottle and just crack it open when I need to smile. I've never met such a spirited girl and I can't wait to see where God leads you as you grow, just be careful to listen to Him along the way. I love you Ella, you are a piece of me, part of my heart and soul. You are growing up too fast, it makes my heart ache a little, okay, a lot. But if the next 5 years are as good as the last, we're in for a great ride. Happy birthday my sweet girl, Daddy and I love you more than you could ever know.



4 comments:
Oh the memories! I just remember have PERFECT Ella's arrival was for all of us. She is one-of-a-kind! Happy Birthday Bean! Love Aunt STEPY
Happy Birthday Ella! Wow...time sure flies! I guess I will always feel like a special part of your life since I was there the moment your mom and dad laid their eyes on you. Magic!!! We love you sweet girl! XOXO
Happy Birthday to our little sweet pea Miss Ella! It seems like just yesterday you and Todd were RUSHING to Tacoma to hold your brand new baby in your arms. Now Ella is the one who gives the best hugs EVER! We feel so blessed and lucky to have shared in her first five years of life! High 5 to the next:-) Lots of Love,
Auntie D, Uncle Richie, and the boys
Ella,
Olivia says "I want to go to the park with you sometime, and I love you."
Happy 5th Birthday Ella! Looking forward to the party!
Lots of Love,
The Lofstedts
Post a Comment