




We got some MAJOR snow this week, setting records for the biggest snowfall in 24 hours, and it just keeps on comin'.... It's absolutely gorgeous, it feels like we're living in a snow globe that never gets set down but just gets shaken up every few minutes. I honestly don't think there's been more than a few hours here and there this week that the sparkly white stuff hasn't been falling. Todd and I have spent a lot of quality time together - shoveling. And we've had fun sledding behind the 4-wheeler with the kids. It works out perfectly because Ella and I love the wild ride from the sled, and Dawson is happy as a clam helping Dad drive. Since the snow is always coming down it kinda pelts you in the face, so here are the kids all decked out in goggles. Ella in my ski goggles and Dawson in the safety glasses from his tool bench. We're improvising here, but it worked. Our nieces and nephew came over for a little while today to enjoy some snowy fun. It's not fun to drive in, but it's sure fun to play in!
2 comments:
Hope your cervix isn't sore anymore. ;-P
I wanna ride too...Love Mommy
Post a Comment