6.09.2010

Baby A

The babies are turning ONE in a couple of weeks and there are too many things for just one post, so I thought I'd share some fun baby stuff here and there until their birthday. None of my college or high school friends live here, and other than my sis, no family either, so this will be my way of sharing some special twin moments with them that they missed.

This is why we decided to name Baby A after my Dad. Look at this crazy kid, he did this a l l day long (and night...). But now we know that little Mitch is actually the calm one, and Baby B, who had me worried all the time because he wasn't near as active, turned out to be the wild child - go figure. I guess it's fitting that I decided to do a space theme for their 1st birthday party, kinda looks and feels like an alien invasion when you have 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 heads and 2 bodies wrestling in your uterus for 9 months. This was taken a year ago almost exactly, I wish you could view this in full size, it's pretty amazing. When I watch this I can still remember what this feels like, their little elbows and feet felt so sharp! I remember when Todd would feel Dawson or the twins move and kick and say "wow, good one!" and I'd say "imagine what that feels like inside!" It is INCREDIBLE and I'm sad I'll never experience it again.

Sorry about the little advertisement on the video. We used some free software to edit out the "boring" parts. Apparently "free" is short for "we're going to use your blog as a commercial for our product, thank you very much."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very sweet...yet creepy video. Thanks for haunting my dreams. Also...I can't believe you guys are going to Disneyland with all the kids. You are one crazy bunch. I wish I was more adventurous like you. :-)

Tabitha said...

ok, so Laura I'm not sure if you have read the Twilight series, but... this is how I invisioned Bella in the 3rd book! (or was it the last book?) well, anyway it doesn't matter what book...it just looks like you have a full grown child in your tummy!! This video is great birth control! ;)

LAURA said...

That's hilarious! Actually, it does look a lot like what I imagine Bella's vampire child would've done to her. If that video doesn't cut it for birth control, spending the day at my house will do it:)