We had a nice, mellow Halloween. We're not major Halloweeners (like that word?), but I do love having an excuse to put the kids in ridiculous costumes and eat sugar like it's goin' out of style. The goal is always this: to have the kids coordinate in some way, and to be as cheap as humanly possible. Oh, and to get a picture of all of the kids actually looking at the camera. The only glitch was the Tigger costume I was going to put on one of the twins (passed down from Dawson) was too small, putting our Pooh theme in a bit of a sticky situation. But I had a left-over bee costume that was 3 bucks at Other Mother's, so Mitchy wore that. We had fun eating a nice warm meal with friends and strolling around their cul de sac, our little tradition that is now 5 years old. It was a fun night and we came home with a bag of CaNdY, most of which came from the kids' dentist's house, a sweet ending to a great day.
2 comments:
Beeeeeutiful! The twins are two cute......
I have two words for you: Job Security!!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment