12.15.2008

Birthday Fun




We are going to be having a double action party for Dawson and Ella in a couple of weeks (I don't think I have the spunk right now to do 2 parties 13 days apart), but of course we had to do some celebrating for Ella's official 5th birthday. Friday night we went to Polka Dot Pottery with Olivia and Kelli, we had cheese pizza, fizzy juice and cupcakes. The girls had fun creating masterpieces and I had fun catching up with my friend. Saturday we went out for cake after some Christmas shopping, and finished up with candles and cupcakes at home that night. We painted her nails with the sparkly polish and jewels that Olivia and fam gave her (they also got her the most adorable charm bracelet, some lip gloss and oh-so-important in Pre-K, her own pack of gum). I still can't believe my baby is 5, I actually put 4 candles on her cupcake and almost lit them that way - oops! Wishful thinking I guess... Love you little Miss Thang.

1 comment:

mommy to six J's said...

Happy Birthday I can not beleive you are five Char