4.07.2010

Bringin' Sexy Back

The babies are 9 months old now and I don't really wanna talk about it - I'm in denial. They are newborn infant babes in my mind and I'm just happy that they indulge me in my dilusions by letting me snuggle them tight, sleep next to them, rock them to sleep, carry them close to me in a sling.... I used to strip down Ella and Dawson every time they hit a new month mark, just to document their chub, their expressions, what they were up to physically. I haven't been as faithful with the twins, but here they are at officially 9 months old in all their naked glory. It was almost impossible to get pictures of Charlie, he kept exiting our little photo shoot in search of Dawson's weed eater. I can't get enough of these boys, I could eat 'em up. Actually, speaking of that, the other night as I was getting Mitchy out of the bath and into his jammies, I nibbled on his cheek (the southern hemisphere) and Todd walked in and startled me. We both cracked up because he was surprised that I actually bite their buns, and I was surprised because I got caught. My only rule for this sort of nibbling is that it's reserved for after tubby time, but that is my only rule.














1 comment:

patndon said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE naked babies and their buns! I tell my kids I used to kiss on their naked buns and they don't believe me. WHAT?? It's a Momma thing ;o)