4.22.2010

Making a Spectacle of Myself

A house full of kids and I'm the one breaking glasses around here. I was washing my glasses and oops, I snapped them right in half. Seriously, who does that? I called Costco and sure enough, they weren't under warranty any more. So I dug my back-up pair out of my night stand and was wearing them until I could get in to the optometrist. I was on the floor Ruff housing with the babies and took them off because the boys kept grabbing at them, just as I was setting them down Dawson ran by to join in the fun and CrUnCh, there went the back-ups. The song "Oops, I did it again" should be the soundtrack to my life, I've turned into such a klutz. He felt so bad, he almost started crying - my sweet, sensitive boy. I told him it was my fault for setting them on the ground, but he was worried about it for days. So luckily I don't really need glasses to see, but you may want to steer clear of me on the roads until my new ones come in.

1 comment:

katy said...

You have such compassionate children. My kids would laugh if they broke something. Ugh!