MASTER of one!! Aaron graduated from Whitworth with his Masters, what an accomplishment! He did so well in school and they even had him teach a course at the University over the summer, pretty awesome. I didn't get many pictures of his graduation ceremony, the lights were dim and we were up in the balcony in an attempt to be less noticeable with our very large, very loud group of children. I spent a lot of the commencement ceremony roaming around Whitworth grounds with the kids so Todd could enjoy it. Aaron was asked to speak which was such an honor for him, and made us really proud. One of Aaron's friends recently passed away unexpectedly so he reflected on that experience and how God used it in his life to gave him perspective and passion. So the only problem is that he just got a job teaching high school in Puyallup. Puyallup? That's too far away:( But we are so happy for him and excited to see what is written in this new chapter of his life. Oh, and Aaron's long time friend Dave is on the right. Apparently Whitworth is serious about non-discrimination, they allowed these two goofs to attend. I wonder if I should email this picture to the principal that just hired Aaron?
7.16.2010
Jack of all trades...
MASTER of one!! Aaron graduated from Whitworth with his Masters, what an accomplishment! He did so well in school and they even had him teach a course at the University over the summer, pretty awesome. I didn't get many pictures of his graduation ceremony, the lights were dim and we were up in the balcony in an attempt to be less noticeable with our very large, very loud group of children. I spent a lot of the commencement ceremony roaming around Whitworth grounds with the kids so Todd could enjoy it. Aaron was asked to speak which was such an honor for him, and made us really proud. One of Aaron's friends recently passed away unexpectedly so he reflected on that experience and how God used it in his life to gave him perspective and passion. So the only problem is that he just got a job teaching high school in Puyallup. Puyallup? That's too far away:( But we are so happy for him and excited to see what is written in this new chapter of his life. Oh, and Aaron's long time friend Dave is on the right. Apparently Whitworth is serious about non-discrimination, they allowed these two goofs to attend. I wonder if I should email this picture to the principal that just hired Aaron?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So kinda funny...I'm not sure if you know, but I work at the Starbucks off of Indian Trail. (where Aaron is a regular) He comes in often and is always so nice. Well, I just Today put it together that he is the Aaron on you blog. :) I told him I think I've only met you once a long time ago, but I feel like I know so much ...b/c I stalk your blog! ;)
Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment