7.28.2010

thank you Dawson


I had to include this last picture, this is what Dawson does in 90% of photos these days. We call it horse face. So instead of saying something normal and boring like "smile!" when we take his picture, we have to say "Dawson, no horse face." He is elusive these days for pictures that's for sure, and if he does actually turn around and show me his sweet face while I have the camera, it looks something like this. Ahh, oh well.
Thank you for always holding my hand, even if we're just walking to the laundry room or upstairs.
Thank you for calling me your "sweet boy."
Thank you for whispering secrets in my ear at bedtime.
Thank you for gently brushing the hair off of my face and rubbing my cheeks while we're talking.
Thank you for always noticing the earrings I'm wearing, or if I changed the color of my nail polish.
Thank you for lacing your fingers in between mine when we hold hands, it's better that way don't you think?
Thank you for still loving your silky and your thumb because it means that maybe you aren't growing up too fast.
Thank you for making your final decision that you are gonna live with me FOREVER.
Thank you for always helping me bake, you're the best sous chef ever.
Thanks for slipping into bed with me so quietly in the morning that the only way I know you're there is when I feel your hand on my back or around my waist.
Thank you for being a Mama's Boy because every girl deserves at least one.
I love you son, thank you for being exactly who you are and exactly who I need.

No comments: