
Dawson needed a winter hat today when I took the kids out to push them on the swing, and I had to dig out their winter jammies - the ones I was all too happy to say goodbye to. So I thought I'd post some pictures that would cheer us up. These are some of the flowers Ella and I planted for the patio. I'm bummed we are going to be without a vegetable garden again this year. I guess my herbs and tomato plants will have to do until we can find the time to add another zone to our sprinkler system and put up a Bailey-proof fence. What am I saying, who needs a sprinkler system when it's winter year round? I seriously think I'm going to have to invest in one of those baseball caps with the UV lights in them for people with depression. Either that or a beach house in Maui.
2 comments:
I vote for the house in Maui?! Can we come or go in on it with you! And Izze's are my FAVORITE drink right now. Drink them will a lot of crushed ice and they are DE-LISH!! xoxo Siri
We'll go in on the beach house in Maui too! Maybe if enough of us put our funds together we can afford a one room shack 10 blocks from the water. ;)
Post a Comment