6.26.2008
It's the Little Things
I just have to say how much I love Rosauer's. I never really shopped there that often (except when organic meat was on sale) until Ella started pre-school, which is right across the street, so it made for convenient last minute shopping on the way home. Some stores used to offer to take my bags to the car and honestly, I used to think it was a little weird to accept. I mean come on, how lazy can a person be? Well, along came 2 little Rufflings and I finally broke down and accepted the gracious offer to have my groceries taken out during one of our many snowy blizzards this winter. While the adorable bag boy put my groceries away I could get the kids in the car and they didn't have to freeze their hineys off waiting for me. I always keep the kids with me until I return the cart so they aren't in the car by themselves, which means they have to wait while I load up, and this is where the help really comes in handy, they take the cart back while we are all snug as a bug in the Suburban - yes, we had to get a Suburban, 4 car seats soon... I know it's not the most amazing discovery, but it's one of those little things that makes Mommy's life a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment