6.07.2008

Sunscreen Phobia Solved


I know I mentioned in "my favorite things" that I just love aerosal sunscreen. Well I love it, but the kids hate it. I think it's the cold mist that startles them. And Ella is horrified of it, almost as much as automatic toilets. I began investigating why this causes her so much alarm, and I could only come up with the fact that she's freaked I'll get it in her eyes. So. . . that's where the goggles come in. It's great, they put on the goggles, I spray them down and voila, ultraviolet ray protection for hours of sunny fun. And since the goggles cover just their eyes, the sunscreen gets onto every little bit of their cute little mugs. So Mom wins again, the kids are melanoma and trauma free.

1 comment:

katy said...

I cannot tell you how much Ella reminds me of Ava! They have the exact same tinkerbell undies, white as ghost skin and unyeilding imagination! And to think...I almost named Ava, Ella!!!