6.28.2008

I Love You Too, My Child Wonder!


Ella asked Todd how to spell "I love you" so she could make me a card. My sweet girl. Look what a great job she did! I'm pretty impressed, she just barely hit the 4 1/2 year mark and she is writing really well if you ask me (perhaps I'm a tiny bit biased). I think we may have a little genius in the family (besides me of course) - on the other hand, she did just ask me to turn on the music so she didn't have to smell Dawson's poopy diaper. . . Maybe savant is a better word.

2 comments:

katy said...

You will not believe the picture I was going to post of Ava tonight. It actually gave me goosebumps! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I think that she is a genius! She must be following in her Ninnie's footsteps (LOL)