6.21.2008

Humming Along


I am so proud of Dawson, at 17 months he's already figured out how to drive the Hummer! I honestly didn't think he had the leg strength or coordination to figure out the gas pedal, but he got so tired of being Ella's passenger that he finally passed driver's ed. I do love watching them ride in their car together though. Ella will be driving them around and all of the sudden Dawson will throw it into reverse, then immediately Ella will kick it back into forward, it is hilarious to watch. These kids sure have a rough life, they're driving my dream car! At least someone in this family knows what it's like to be behind the wheel of a black H2. And yes ladies, this body is 100% natural. I know, it's hard to believe someone can look that good naked isn't it.

No comments: